20 customers visiting Kenya right now
We are extremely proud of our businesses on site in Kenya and Uganda. Therefore, we try to arrange a trip to Kenya and Uganda every year, to give our customers and ambassadors the opportunity to go there with us and see the business with their own eyes. Yesterday, Tuesday, June 26, they landed at Nairobi Airport.
During the next two weeks, these customers will be able to visit all parts of our business:
- Our out-grower farmers planting trees on their own land in the Seven Forks area
- The Microloan bank in Mboti
- The school we renovated in Mboti
- Plantation in Kiambere
- Headquarters in Nairobi
- Test facility in Kibwezi
- The school we funded in Kabale, Uganda
- The laboratory we cooperate with in Uganda
- and much more.
You can follow their journey here on the blog and on the Swedish Better Globe Facebook page. Find some photos below. We apologize for the image quality, but it is not easy to get high-resolution images in real time from the rural areas of Kenya.
As soon as we get more pictures, we will post them here on the blog. So stay tuned!